Pages

Welcome

If you have taken the time and managed to become a follower to gain the access to my upcoming material, then you probably are a complete beginner to SNGs, or have played a couple of SNGs and struggled. Perhaps you even got a lot of experience, but feel the need to develop further, then you have come to the right place. With the help of my instructional videos and some other information that I will provide you with I garantee that you will be a winning player, at least at the levels that I will discuss ($1.50-$15). All I want from you is that you are willing and dedicated to learn. You also have to do exactly what I tell you to do. If you do that I guarantee you that you will win money. I have coached several of my friends using the material, and they all have become winners in SNGs, The only difference is that I have condensed all the information I gave to them into a couple of articles and videos available for you. Most of my friends have managed to earn thousands of dollars each month using my system.

I will release what I have created on a regular basis, for now the schedule looks something like this. The created material is written but perhaps a video to demonstrate the chapters will slip in if needed.
Some of the material is more detailed then others of obvious reasons. I´ll start to excuse myself if the english is not 100%, I blame this on my swedish heritage...

1) Basics

2)
Cbet the flop

3) Tools of the trade

4) Use a HUD!!!!

5) Creation of a Push chart!

6)
Vpps fpps bonus bankrollmanagement

7) Make a customlayout, use Stars colournotes.

8) SNG Strategy tips

9) In need of a call chart?!


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Important programs

Tableninja


A necessity when multitabling, it got hotkeys that you can program that will make you fold with a simple click of a button, it autoclicks the timebank for you. It even autoregister for you and get rid of all the pesky pop ups!


Holdemmanager


Tracks your opponentes tendencies, if there is a spot that you are uncertain of if you should call or fold, you just check their stats in your hud. Nothing more to say really but a must have! There are similiar programs out there if you think its to expensive,


SngWizard and Pokerstove


Good programs to fiddel around in and learn about handranges and equity. If you want to move up in stakes and learn more you should take a look at these.

4 comments:

  1. How did you fiddle around??? i am trying to mark hands but if you have better ideas i love to hear them. If going thru all sessions this will be too time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a textdocument open and copy the hand, then program sngwizard to see if you made the right decision. But use your common sense sngwizards is not always right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little tip that you may not be aware of :

    when you get an interesting hand that you want to rewiew later, you can mark it with holdem manager as explained there :
    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/108/Marking+Hands+for+Later+Review

    I used to write hands numbers on a paper, but knowing that saves me a lot of time.

    GL in game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! Sweet didn´t know that you could do that a timesaver...

    ReplyDelete