Pages

Welcome

If you have taken the time and managed to become a follower to gain the access to my upcoming material, then you probably are a complete beginner to SNGs, or have played a couple of SNGs and struggled. Perhaps you even got a lot of experience, but feel the need to develop further, then you have come to the right place. With the help of my instructional videos and some other information that I will provide you with I garantee that you will be a winning player, at least at the levels that I will discuss ($1.50-$15). All I want from you is that you are willing and dedicated to learn. You also have to do exactly what I tell you to do. If you do that I guarantee you that you will win money. I have coached several of my friends using the material, and they all have become winners in SNGs, The only difference is that I have condensed all the information I gave to them into a couple of articles and videos available for you. Most of my friends have managed to earn thousands of dollars each month using my system.

I will release what I have created on a regular basis, for now the schedule looks something like this. The created material is written but perhaps a video to demonstrate the chapters will slip in if needed.
Some of the material is more detailed then others of obvious reasons. I´ll start to excuse myself if the english is not 100%, I blame this on my swedish heritage...

1) Basics

2)
Cbet the flop

3) Tools of the trade

4) Use a HUD!!!!

5) Creation of a Push chart!

6)
Vpps fpps bonus bankrollmanagement

7) Make a customlayout, use Stars colournotes.

8) SNG Strategy tips

9) In need of a call chart?!


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Basics

One of the fundamnetal thing to know about sngs is that you should play tight, tight really tight no loose calls early in a sngs cause you want to save your chips, the chips you lose are more valuable then the chips you manage to win.You want to save as much chips to be able to make people fold when we are closing in on the bubble.


But as the blinds increase you need to be more aggressive and start playing more hands preferable pushing all in alot! And stealing blinds...
No one wants to be the bubbleboy! Thats why we have to know what to do when the bubble occurs! You need to know what is wrong and what is right! A lot of your profit comes from here, knowing when to go all in and knowing when to fold!

No comments:

Post a Comment